Leigh

Leigh
One of my favorite growing things is photography (black and white especially) If you have any cool photos, please feel free to submit them!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hi Guys!



Hey you Challengers! How is it going? It's me. Just checking in to say "hello" I hope everyone is doing ok! I need to step up my steps. Been working later than usual (tied to my desk all day) as our year end draws to an end! I hope that you all will submit a picture so we can "meet" What do you guys think about getting some T-Shirts?

Well, remember to submit your results for round two and if you are having a hard time, just drop me or your team members a line- that's what we are here for:) I'm gonna go work out before I go to bed, so I will talk to you guys later!

Take care!

P.S. I have been asking anyone and everyone if they know someone who knows how to draw. Let me know if you do. I am looking for someone to draw the face to one of my blogs!

Well, off I go!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment